PleaseSwitch has years of experience helping people compare mobile phone deals from some of the best-known companies in the UK, as well as a few suppliers you might not yet know about
Simply click below to compare SIM card only deals, phone and service contracts, or anything else you may need from your provider.
Why should I use PleaseSwitch to compare between mobile phone providers?
Mobile phone providers don’t reward loyalty. In fact, you could be spending a great deal more than you need to if you aren’t shopping around between providers. Some will offer better prices, others better service, and still others free gifts and bonuses. A few truly remarkable providers offer all three.
- Choose from some of the best phones on offer today
- Get the best deal for the way you use your phone
- Pay less, and get more for it
How can I find the mobile phone tariff for me?
The key is knowing how you use your phone, and choosing the provider who best supports those features for less. So look at what is included in the different offers:
- Mobile handset – Is it modern, fast and comfortable?
- Mobile operating system – Do you prefer iOS? Android? Windows?
- Talk time – Will you have to pay extra for more minutes?
- Network – How good is their coverage in your area?
- Cost – Is that what you want to pay?
Choosing the right handset?
Look carefully at your options. It is tempting to just choose the largest, latest or fastest handset, but does it excel at the features you use most? Check reputable online reviews before you choose.
What different kinds of service are available?
- Pay as you go tariffs – These generally cost more per minute or Gb, but may be perfect if you don’t use your phone much
- SIM only contracts – these cost a lot less, but you must supply your own phone
- 12 or 24 month contracts – the longer the contract the lower the price, but you may be stuck with a deal you don’t like
- 3G or 4G – how important is fast mobile data and video calling to you?